The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Women's rights!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:30 pm

And now it's seemingly been confirmed that the game will not be on the 360 or PS3. So yeah, that person was probably just spewing nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Did she say it would be on previous generation consoles?

Is it me, or are developers sticking to the previous generation longer than last time? This November "next-gen" is two years old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:14 pm

She did.

The PS2 lasted a good long while. But on the whole, yeah, you're probably right. But we're probably coming towards the end of the bigger games getting releases on last-gen consoles. They probably simply can't handle the stuff that's coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:31 pm

At the same time, the jump definitely wasn't as impressive as the jump from PS2 to PS3 in my opinion. I wonder if the new CoD is on last generation consoles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Jump definitely wasn't as big. Pretty much every game we've gotten thus far - even great games like Dragon Age: Inquisition - feel like a slightly larger versions of the stuff we got last gen rather than legitimate steps forward for the industry. We're coming up on two years since the Xbox One and PS4 came out; at that same time in the last generation, we had gotten games like Gears of War, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Grand Theft Auto 4, Fallout 3, LittleBigPlanet, etc. We definitely don't have a group of games as good and as innovative as those and others. But hopefully that will change soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:22 am

The best things we have are Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Phantom Pain, and possibly Fallout 4 if that releases this Fall. Yeah, last generation had a great first two years. This generation is taking longer to spread its wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Counting our chickens before they've hatched, are we? Most of those games aren't even out yet. Also, Y U NO LIKE DRAGON AGE???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Arkham Knight, Phantom Pain, and Fallout 4 will be epic... they must! There's another Dragon Age coming out this year? Didn't Inquisition come out last year?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:46 pm

I'm not too sure about fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=guide
FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:34 pm

If anyone wonders where I disappear to, http://thevitalounge.net/forum/ I think it's an awesome forum but mostly vita focused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=guide
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:16 pm

No, the Vita is dead. Burn it Sony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

E3 STARTS TONIGHT HOLY SHIT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:04 pm

BETHESDA IS SET TO WIN E3 ON ITS FIRST NIGHT! WATCH HISTORY IN THE MAKING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

WHY HASN'T IT STARTED YET????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm

HOLY SHIT THAT DOOM AND THAT FALLOUT DEMO SO FAR HNNNNNG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:27 pm

FALLOUT 4 IS GOING TO DESTROY MY FUCKING LIFE AND I DON'T CARE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 pm

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Hey Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb are still alive! It feels like 2007 all over again!

Doom (4) looked like everything I wanted it to be. Holy fuck. Goddamn. ARGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Dishonored 2 reminds me that I need to play Dishonored 1.
Battle Cry and the Elder Scrolls Card Game isn't my thing, but they looked decent enough.
Then we have Fallout 4. OH MY FUCKING LORD, HOLY SHIT!!! It looks incredibly incredible. They didn't stop. They kept announcing new feature after feature. I AM BUYING THAT PIPBOY IPHONE WATCH. IT WON'T FIT MY ARM, BUT GODDAMMIT IT'S MINE!

Fallout Shelter looks adorable, and it's not pay to win bullshit. I shall download that momentarily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 am

Pip-Boy Pre-ordered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:06 am

Alrighty, Microsoft. I want some Gears of War news, a GOOD Rare announcement, and a surprise or two. And no fucking Kinect, if that's still even a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:55 pm

GEARS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:32 pm

I hope the actual name isn't Gears 4. Hard to get too excited about it right now with it being so far away, but at least we know a little bit about it now. And some good stuff from Rare as well; the Rare Replay thing is awesome, and it's nice to see them actually try to make an interesting new game for once. nd of course, backwards compatibility was a huge and very welcome surprise.

Now it's time for EA. All I really need from them is some news on the new Mass Effect and some Star Wars stuff. A new IP would be nice, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Wow, EA fucked up horribly. There wasn't a single noteworthy thing from that conference. Battlefront 3 looks great, but that was it. Mirror's Edge 2 and the new NFS are okay. No Mass Effect? No Dead Space? No Visceral Game Star Wars game? Pretty boring conference save Battlefront for me.

Microsoft made a sweet move with backwards compatibility, well done. I don't think I heard the words Call of Duty or Kinect either from that conference, so that's utterly fantastic. Again, I don't mind CoD, but I am extremely impressed that MS did not rely on them. That's a first since like 2006.

MS had some nice games. Warzone for Halo 5 looks absolutely incredible. I've wanted a sequel to Invasion from Reach, and this may be it. Gears of War Ultimate Edition... eh. Just one game, but I suppose with backwards compatibility that the games will be playable. It still would have been nice to see Gears 2 and 3 get the Halo 3 and 4 treatment. A step backwards if you ask me compared to the massive Halo collection we got last year. And speaking of collections, that Rare collection looks pretty great. The HoloLens stuff looked really nice. I imagine that will be wonderful with strategy games, but that's all I can really see it being used for, for the time being.

Now we have Ubisoft and Sony. Hopefully Ubisoft can pull a better show than EA, it won't be hard. Sony following Bethesda and MS should be very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Mass Effect was there, albeit briefly. But yeah, outside of that and Star Wars, not much of note.

Now, Ubisoft. Beyond Good and Evil 2. Fucking do it. And maybe a new Prince of Persia and a 3D Rayman while you're at it. But mostly Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   

Back to top Go down

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next