The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OPM - Syphon Filter 4 Coming To PS3 In 2012?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NCloud

PostSubject: OPM - Syphon Filter 4 Coming To PS3 In 2012?   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 pm

The August 2011 edition of the Official Playstation Magazine Italy has hinted at the existence of the long-awaited Syphon Filter 4, with the title reportedly gearing up for a release in Winter 2012. Fans of the stealthy third-person shooting franchise have been clambering for information regarding a new iteration following a supposed leak on the official US Playstation website - in which details of the sequel and a rough logo were accidently posted and quickly taken down.

Syphon Filter 4 is rumored to be a sequel to PSP title Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and is in development at SCE London Studio - it will also utilize a visually advanced engine. The respected publication revealed that the title will release exclusively for PS3 in Q4 2012, corresponding with previous rumors which surfaced in June, 2011.

”Syphon Filter 4 is slowly gearing up for a release on PS3. Expect a launch for Winter 2012.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
manzoorboy06

PostSubject: Re: OPM - Syphon Filter 4 Coming To PS3 In 2012?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 pm

i think this game had its great times. Tbh, i think just let it rest in peace ;/. I would prefer the devs to work on something new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OPM - Syphon Filter 4 Coming To PS3 In 2012?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1